TriSanity

Thought provoking exchanges on Taoism, Chinese Astrology, Mathematics, Education, GAIA -- our planet, and of course, Sillyness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Google

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Why TRI-Sanity?? Well, because 3 is an important number to humans. There's the father, son and holy ghost; the past, present and future; there's the 3 Stooges; there were 3 dimensions up until quite recently; we have 3 kinds of sensors -- physical, emotional and intellectual -- and this is the TRI that most interests me. The stimuli and responses that make up our physical, emotional and intellectual behaviour -- such as it is.

This is my first blog experience, and I'm just getting started, but I'm hoping it'll turn into a cyberspace for literate, well-written, thought-provoking and just plain silly exchanges between many and myriad humans who, like me, are currently trapped on this poor, abused planet -- watching the ludicrous American political scene as it turns into an episode of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" with Jerry Lewis cast as Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the 3 Stooges in Commander roles.

To begin, here's a link to my MathRoom website -- where -- if you scroll down and click "The Sound of Math" link, you'll get to hear some of my music. You can read some of my articles too while you're there and maybe learn some math.
More soon ---

1 Comments:

Blogger An Educational Voyage said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I look forward to reading your posts. Your web site is wonderful as are your other resources.

Blog on!

JRY:
An Educational Voyage

Sunday, September 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home